WCRS hires Mind Candy's Dino Burbidge as technology director
WCRS has appointed Dino Burbidge to the newly-created role of director of technology and innovation.
Dino Burbidge: joins WCRS
Burbidge will oversee the agency’s creative technology department, reporting into managing partner Tom Crossley.
He has responsibility for driving WCRS’ creative product from a digital and tech perspective.
Burbidge was most recently at Mind Candy, the creators of Moshi Monsters, where he held a dual creative and marketing role. He left this job in April.
He has also been a creative director at agencies including Digital Outlook, head of creative technology for the former children’s TV company Jetix Europe and headed up creative teams at BBC Worldwide.
Ross Neil, creative director of WCRS, said: "Good ideas can live anywhere – it’s up to us to elevate them to the best platform to reach the widest audience in a form people really care about. And with the technological expertise Dino brings, we are now in an even better position to do this."
WCRS managing partner Tom Crossley said: "WCRS is already delivering stand out technology-driven work, such as our 3D Women’s Aid cinema ad, and with Dino at the helm we will be pushing our product even further."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London