Howard Bareham leaves Mindshare for UTV Media after 15 years
Howard Bareham, the head of radio at Mindshare and GroupM, is to take the role of commercial development director at UTV Media (GB) ending 15 years at the WPP agency.
Howard Bareham: leaves Mindshare for UTV Media
He will be tasked with maximising and developing commercial revenues across UTV’s assets in Great Britain including Talksport, Sport magazine, Talksport International, UTV’s digital assets and 13 independent local radio stations in England and Wales.
Prior to his time at Mindshare, Bareham was press and radio buying manager at O&M Media and before that held posts at Zenith Media and Saatchi & Saatchi.
Scott Taunton, managing director, UTV Media (GB), said: "Howard is a highly respected and talented media professional with a wealth of advertising experience which will be hugely beneficial to UTV, complementing the first class team currently driving our commercial activities.
"He will work with our senior management team to identify and develop new commercial opportunities to ensure UTV Media GB continues to lead the way with innovative and engaging initiatives to drive our clients’ business."
Bareham said: "I have enjoyed a wonderful career at Mindshare and GroupM, but I am looking forward to joining UTV and working with their impressive in-house team to achieve even greater success in the coming years."
He will take up his position at UTV Media in October.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Executive, London, up to £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London