DigitasLBi boosts strategy team with McCann London hire
DigitasLBi has boosted its strategy team with the appointment of Harry Pugsley, a planning partner at McCann London, as creative strategy director.
Harry Pugsley: joins DigitasLBi as creative strategy director
He will lead creative strategy for some of the agency’s key clients, working in its London office and reporting to Ed Beard, the head of creative strategy.
Pugsley held a number of strategic planning roles in his native Australia, at JWT, Mindshare and Sputnik Agency, before coming to the UK to join McCann London in 2012.
Beard said: "Harry’s passion for innovation and his desire to work collaboratively make him a perfect fit for DigitasLBi. He also has an impressive and diverse background, with experience ranging from advertising to media and digital agencies.
"It's going to be really exciting seeing how the unique perspective he brings helps guide the solutions we create for our clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London