McCann promotes Mat Bisher to ECD to handle Microsoft globally
McCann Worldgroup has promoted Mat Bisher to executive creative director and handed him responsibility for the agency's global Microsoft account.
Mat Bisher: becomes executive creative director at McCann Worldgroup
Bisher was promoted from group creative director and, in addition to Microsoft, he will look after the New York office’s Jose Cuervo tequila account. He will still report to the global creative chairman, Rob Reilly.
Prior to joining McCann in New York in 2005 as a senior art director, Bisher was an art director at BBDO New York.
Reilly said: "There is a lot of talent inside the walls of McCann and Mat is one of the brightest stars we have, so it made sense to move him into a position to succeed on a big stage.
"It's important that we keep finding the people with the talent, drive and guts it takes to do the kinds of things our clients are asking for."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury