Adam & Eve/DDB creates Polo ad for amorous elephant
Adam & Eve/DDB has created a tactical ad for VW following this week's news that an elephant had used a Polo model to ease its sexual frustration.
VW ad: car maker is quick off the mark after elephant embraces Polo
The humorous print ad, which runs in today’s Daily Telegraph, claims that the car has "Elephant Impact Protection’ as standard.
It is in response to pictures taken from Pilanesberg National Park in South Africa of a bull elephant on must – when its normal testosterone levels can multiply by up to 60 times – getting very close to a parked Polo hatchback.
The ad was created by Jo Cresswell and Sian Coole, with media planning and buying by MediaCom.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester