Adam & Eve/DDB creates Polo ad for amorous elephant
Adam & Eve/DDB has created a tactical ad for VW following this week's news that an elephant had used a Polo model to ease its sexual frustration.
VW ad: car maker is quick off the mark after elephant embraces Polo
The humorous print ad, which runs in today’s Daily Telegraph, claims that the car has "Elephant Impact Protection’ as standard.
It is in response to pictures taken from Pilanesberg National Park in South Africa of a bull elephant on must – when its normal testosterone levels can multiply by up to 60 times – getting very close to a parked Polo hatchback.
The ad was created by Jo Cresswell and Sian Coole, with media planning and buying by MediaCom.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)