Osmond leaves Nabs for Oystercatchers
Zoe Osmond, the chief executive of Nabs, is leaving to join Oystercatchers as a partner.
Osmond: four years at Nabs
At Oystercatchers, Osmond will be responsible for pitches, partnerships and agency relationships. She will report to the consultancy’s founder and chief executive, Suki Thompson.
Osmond leaves Nabs after four years, during which she introduced partnership schemes, launched new services including its Resilience Programme and developed the Big Bash fundraiser.
Before Nabs, Osmond was a director at Cause Affinity, an organisation that encourages consumers to give to good causes. Her advertising experience includes a stint at JWT as a global business director and the head of account management.
Thompson said: "We continue to grow and I know Zoe will use her experience and expertise to work with clients to accelerate marketing performance."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury