AMV boosts creative team with Clemenger BBDO hire
Abbott Mead Vickers has hired Clark Edwards from sister shop Clemenger BBDO in Melbourne as a creative director.
Clark Edwards: joins AMV
Edwards will be a creative director at AMV BBDO in London, working on accounts including Foot Locker and Guinness. He will report to joint executive creative directors, Alex Grieve and Adrian Rossi.
Edwards was a creative director at Clemenger BBDO. Before that he was a creative at CHI & Partners and Leo Burnett in London, working on accounts including Heinz and Big Yellow Self Storage.
Grieve and Rossi, said: "First and foremost Clark is an ideas man. But he also has a rare ability to put those ideas into new and weird and wonderful places. We’re very excited to have him at AMV".
Edwards said: "I’m both terrified and excited to be joining a creative department like AMV’s. Luckily though, everybody has that great quality of being exceptionally good and exceptionally nice."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London