AMV boosts creative team with Clemenger BBDO hire
Abbott Mead Vickers has hired Clark Edwards from sister shop Clemenger BBDO in Melbourne as a creative director.
Clark Edwards: joins AMV
Edwards will be a creative director at AMV BBDO in London, working on accounts including Foot Locker and Guinness. He will report to joint executive creative directors, Alex Grieve and Adrian Rossi.
Edwards was a creative director at Clemenger BBDO. Before that he was a creative at CHI & Partners and Leo Burnett in London, working on accounts including Heinz and Big Yellow Self Storage.
Grieve and Rossi, said: "First and foremost Clark is an ideas man. But he also has a rare ability to put those ideas into new and weird and wonderful places. We’re very excited to have him at AMV".
Edwards said: "I’m both terrified and excited to be joining a creative department like AMV’s. Luckily though, everybody has that great quality of being exceptionally good and exceptionally nice."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)