AMV boosts creative team with Clemenger BBDO hire
Abbott Mead Vickers has hired Clark Edwards from sister shop Clemenger BBDO in Melbourne as a creative director.
Clark Edwards: joins AMV
Edwards will be a creative director at AMV BBDO in London, working on accounts including Foot Locker and Guinness. He will report to joint executive creative directors, Alex Grieve and Adrian Rossi.
Edwards was a creative director at Clemenger BBDO. Before that he was a creative at CHI & Partners and Leo Burnett in London, working on accounts including Heinz and Big Yellow Self Storage.
Grieve and Rossi, said: "First and foremost Clark is an ideas man. But he also has a rare ability to put those ideas into new and weird and wonderful places. We’re very excited to have him at AMV".
Edwards said: "I’m both terrified and excited to be joining a creative department like AMV’s. Luckily though, everybody has that great quality of being exceptionally good and exceptionally nice."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)