Skills Funding Agency calls pitch for training initiatives
The Skills Funding Agency, the government body that helps bankroll training programmes, has issued a creative tender.
Skills Funding Agency: wants multichannel campaigns
Agencies have been invited to pitch for projects relating to its apprenticeships, traineeships and National Careers Service schemes.
Selected shops will support each initiative’s marketing team with creative services that span a variety of media channels.
The pitch is being run by the Crown Commercial Service and, as Campaign went to press, no agencies had yet been shortlisted.
In July, the Skills Funding Agency, in partnership with the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills, appointed FCB Inferno to work on a year-long campaign promoting apprenticeships.
FCB Inferno beat Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, M&C Saatchi and Ogilvy & Mather to win the business.
Leo Burnett London has previously created activity for the National Careers Service but will not be eligible to compete as it is not on the Government’s ad roster.
The Skills Funding Agency allocates £4 billion of funding a year to colleges, private organisations and employers.
It did not respond in time to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...