Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
Aga, the British cooker brand indelibly linked with the upper-middle classes and their country homes, has released a campaign for its city oven.
Aga: targets city homes
The ad will appear in the Evening Standard ES Magazine today (22 August). It will feature a pink Aga City60 cooker in a half-developed building overlooking London along with the line "urban regeneration". It was shot at Eagle Wharf in Holborn.
Aga is targeting London commuters and E1 and N1 residents, in particular, with the campaign, which will also include outdoor executions across London.
MNDB, which was founded by in 2010 by James Davis and Serge Nicholls, two former directors at Ogilvy & Mather, created the campaign. Adam Staples was the art director and Paul Miles was the copywriter. The image was shot Andy Glass. TCS handled the media.
William McGrath, the chief executive of Aga Rangemaster, said: "The campaign aims to show the Aga at home in the city, and as able to attract the attention of new audiences by showing that whatever their cookery style and lifestyle, the Aga can fit in."
The ad is MNDB’s first for Aga since becoming its agency of record earlier this year. In an earlier and separate appointment MNDB created a campaign for the Rangemaster cooker in 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Web Project Manager (Part-time) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive daily rate, London (Central), London (Greater)