Qatar Airways has kicked off a search for a global advertising agency to promote its strength in key regions around the world.
As Virgin Atlantic ends its 20-year relationship with Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R we take a look at the agency's top ads for the airline through the years.
Malaysia Airlines may change its name as it contemplates a rebrand to salvage its reputation after two tragic incidents in less than six months.
Aer Lingus, Ireland's biggest airline after Ryanair, is speaking with advertising agencies about its European business.
Jet2.com, the low-cost airline based in Leeds, is searching for an agency to handle its advertising account. Jet2 has invited four agencies to pitch for the business as part of a process that began in recent weeks. The agency Home, which is also ba...
Winners of the big prize at Cannes talk about the campaigns that wowed the Lions juries last month.
Once again, this year's pulsating Cannes Lions festival defied any single definition. Many worlds collided along the Croisette, as tech meshed with celebrity, salesmen with creative and producers with data-crunchers.
Qatar Airways is holding a pitch for its Europe-wide media duties.
At this year's Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity there were ten UK creative teams that stood out from the crowd, winning converted gongs for their campaigns.
Adam & Eve/DDB picked up the Grand Prix as well as two Golds in the Promo & Activation ceremony last night, while OgilvyOne also won Gold for British Airways.
Monarch Airlines is looking for an agency to handle its advertising account.
Norwegian Air Shuttle has appointed M&C Saatchi as its first global advertising agency, ahead of major expansion plans.
Air New Zealand has put its advertising account up for pitch.
Forward3D, the digital agency, has been appointed to handle British Airways' global paid search activity, following a pitch process run by the airline's internal marketing team.
As the seemingly prosaic (but supposedly significant) Smart Meter Central Delivery Body was apparently sending gifts of Guinness, Red Bull, crisps and biscuits to the four agency consortiums that it had selected to pitch for the £85 million ad busine...
Dare has created Ryanair's first pan-European advertising campaign, as the budget airline seeks to soften its image among consumers.
London Gatwick has appointed Creature to create a campaign to support its plans for a second runway following a competitive pitch.
Virgin Atlantic's global creative review - the first for 20 years - is an attempt by the airline to modernise its communications and reduce a reliance on ads.
Creative agencies need to be more performance-oriented rather than focusing solely on difference, according to the BBH group chief executive, Gwyn Jones.
Virgin Atlantic is reviewing its global creative account, putting the long-standing incumbent, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, on alert.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)