Norwegian Air set for first global campaign
Norwegian Air Shuttle, the low-cost airline run by "Scandinavia's answer to Richard Branson" according to The Wall Street Journal, is on the hunt for its first global advertising agency ahead of major expansion plans.
The airline is meeting with around 15 agencies based in London or the Nordics. It will compile a shortlist in the next two weeks and expects to appoint a shop by April.
Norwegian wants a single agency to handle creative and digital work and raise brand awareness, particularly in the UK, the Nordics, North America and Germany.
Stine Steffensen Børke, the senior vice-president of marketing at Norwegian, told Campaign: "We have worked with local agencies in the past, but we want to grow into new markets so we need more global scope."
Norwegian is launching a series of low-cost long-haul flights from Gatwick Airport in July.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)