Alcohol marketing news & analysis
An ad for Haig Club whisky featuring David Beckham has survived censure from the Advertising Standards Authority, after it concluded he does "not have strong appeal to children".
Carlsberg has launched a campaign to find a new pundit for TalkSport, who will be part of the commentary line-up for the final game of the Premier League season.
Gallo Family Vineyards is mulling appointing a creative agency to make Europe-wide campaigns.
Gruppo Campari has approached agencies for a global campaign to expand their calendar, which it has produced since 1900, into a multinational campaign.
Hennessy, the brandy brand owned by Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy, has approached agencies with a creative brief.
Johnnie Walker has appointed Anomaly as its global lead creative agency, ditching Bartle Bogle Hegarty after 15 years.
Celebrities popped up in several ads this year, many of which featured in Campaign's Turkey of the Week. Here's the top ten turkeys with celebrity appearances.
Molson Coors, the North American brewer, is reviewing its below-the-line account across the UK, believed to be worth approximately £5 million.
Whyte & Mackay is on the hunt for an advertising agency for its eponymous whisky brand, after becoming part of the Philippine drinks company Emperador.
Bailey's has released a digital campaign featuring Daisy Lowe to complement its new "here's to us" position.
Absolut Vodka has appointed AnalogFolk to manage its global social media activity.
Guardian Labs, the Guardian's in-house branded content division, has launched a pilot real-time content marketing campaign with Diageo for Baileys.
Tarquin's, the gin by Southwestern Distillery, has launched what it claims is the first campaign using Apple FaceTime, to celebrate the 100th batch of the brand.
Tell us about the project. This is a unique campaign designed to take the essence of the Chivas Regal brand message, "live with chivalry", and turn it into something tangible. The tangible element is an event: a competition inviting budding social e...
Chambord, the raspberry liqueur owned by Brown-Forman, is looking for a digital and social media agency.
Fuller's, the London brewer, has launched a social media campaign that offers drinkers a free pint of London Pride.
Rémy Martin has handed DLKW Lowe lead agency status on its global advertising account following a competitive pitch.
Guinness is airing four short films about inspirational figures in home nations rugby ahead of the autumn internationals.
Sarah Carter and Toby Harrison, strategy director and planning partner respectively at Adam & Eve/DDB, reflect on a Grand Prix-winning night at the IPA Effectiveness Awards on Monday.
Johnnie Walker has launched a global "brand character" campaign to promote four of the brand's luxury whiskies.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London