World Duty Free creates Beyoncé and Jay-Z-inspired cocktails
Beyoncè, Jay-Z, Paloma Faith and Justin Timberlake are the inspiration behind a range of cocktails and cocktail glasses designed for retailer World Duty Free's "Summer Drinks Festival", which will see 50% off selected spirits.
World Duty Free collaborated with mixologist Charlie McCarthy and glassware artist Melissa Bailey to create the cocktail recipes, available via a Facebook page, and glasses based on some of this summer’s top music festival acts.
For instance, the "99 Truffles" is topped with Stolichnaya Gold, a reference to Jay-Z’s love of bling. Meanwhile, "Fire & Ice" represents Beyoncè, with its use of Veuve Cliquot champagne, lychee juice and chilli, and the glass's curvaceous design.
Client: World Duty Free
Agency: All About the Cocktail
Creative: Charlie McCarthy, creative director
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London