St Luke's takes Heineken UK account
St Luke's has added the UK account for Heineken beer to its Strongbow cider business.
Heineken: St Luke's picks up UK account
The independent agency will predominantly be tasked with campaigns delivered through out-of-home, print and digital platforms. Publicis' Milan agency works with the brand and its London agency did some translation work for the brand last year.
St Luke’s has already been briefed on campaigns for spring 2014 and to support activity for the Heineken Cup, one of the most high-profile events in the rugby calendar, which kicks off in May. The account was awarded without a pitch.
David Lette, the premium brands director at Heineken, said: "St Luke’s have impressed us over the years with their outstanding work for Strongbow. They were the natural choice of partner to help us meet aggressive growth targets for Heineken in the UK."
The appointment does not affect the Heineken global creative account that has been run from the Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam office since 2011.
Neil Henderson, the chief executive at St Luke’s, said: "It is a privilege to be working on one of most iconic brands ever. Our challenge is to create work that lives up to the standard set by some of the world’s greatest agencies."
Publicis Groupe-owned Starcom MediaVest Group handles the media planning and buying for the Heineken account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)