Diageo David Beckham whisky account goes to Adam&Eve/DDB
Adam&Eve/DDB has won the global advertising account for the launch of Haig Club, a Scotch whisky that Diageo has created in partnership with David Beckham and Simon Fuller.
Haig Club whisky: the brand is backed by David Beckham and Simon Fuller
It is understood that the agency won the business following a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
Diageo announced the launch of Haig Club earlier this month. The drinks giant claims that Beckham, the former England football captain, and his manager Simon Fuller will play a fundamental role in developing the brand, its strategy and positioning alongside the drinks company.
Beckham will also lead the promotion of a responsible drinking programme for Haig Club.
A Diageo spokeswoman said: "We are working with Adam&Eve/DDB as our lead advertising agency and PMK•BNC as our lead PR and social agency on Haig Club".
Haig Club, a single-grain Scotch whisky, will be available on shelves later this year. It is one of Diageo’s most significant new product developments.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Senior Account Executive X2 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Manchester