Jamie Oliver partners with Bacardi to launch Drinks Tube
Jamie Oliver, the celebrity chef and businessman, has partnered with Bacardi to launch a YouTube channel called Drinks Tube.
Jamie Oliver: TV chef launches Drinks Tube channel
The spirit company has struck a three-year deal with the Jamie Oliver Group to co-create content that features Bacardi brand ambassadors, mixologists, bartenders and its range of products on the channel.
Barcardi’s products include Bacardi rum, Grey Goose vodka, Dewar’s whisky, Bombay Sapphire gin and Martini vermouth.
The partnership will also feature monthly content in Jamie Magazine and on jamieoliver.com, beginning with a series of Italian-inspired recipes from Giuseppe Gallo, Martini’s global brand ambassador.
Additionally, Bacardi spirits will feature on the new cocktail menus in the 33 Jamie’s Italian restaurants in the UK and five locations internationally.
Oliver said: "We want to inspire everyone with the passion to be more adventurous in their own homes, to realise that we can all be ‘home mixologists’, and to have fun with ingredients and flavours."
Although Bacardi is the exclusive spirits partner for the channel, there is potential for other types of partners to get involved.
Bacardi’s content agency Gravity Road has worked on the deal since inception, originally chatting to Oliver in the green room before a speaking event about cocktails. Negotiations began in November last year.
Bacardi is also launching Mixedcocktails.com and a cocktail making app.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)