San Miguel calls review of advertising in Europe
San Miguel is holding a review of its European advertising account.
San Miguel: works with the WPP-owned SCPF in Spain
The beer brand, owned by Mahou San Miguel, currently works with the WPP agency SCPF in Spain.
Carlsberg distributes San Miguel in the UK. In June last year, the brewer commissioned LBi to create a social media and branded content campaign for the San Miguel Fresca variant after appointing the agency to work ondigital initiatives.
In 2011, San Miguel launched a TV campaign in the UK, by Saatchi & Saatchi, that introduced a new brand strategy and the endline "Una vida bien vivida", which means "a life well-lived".
A spokeswoman for Mahou San Miguel had not returned requests for comment as Campaign went to press.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)