Avoiding "I like..." or "I don't like..." helps you evaluate creative work objectively, says Siobhan McGarvey, head of marketing at Flight Centre.
Why Campaign is loving Kevin Doherty, client services director at Fitch.
If the rules on the promotion of food and soft drinks are not broken, why are Britain s advertising watchdogs intent on fixing them? Fears about obesity levels are not reflected in the number of complaints about food ads. And even some of the food an...
Had there been some other outcome to a meeting that took place in September 1987 at Midland Bank's City headquarters, the worlds of banking and advertising might be looking rather different today.
The ambition of Chipotle's Farmed And Dangerous series of online shows is laudable, but the result is a big cowpat of content that does the restaurant chain no favours, Peter Souter says.
The 'gold mine' of Google search may prompt agencies to revive their direct response operations. By David Benady.
Kate Magee takes part in Punchdrunk's workshop to see what brands can learn from the company's immersive theatre.
The trends and products on show at last week's Mobile World Congress underlined the medium's growing vitality, Fetch's James Connelly reports.
Is it right to treat sponsorship as 'media' by measuring it in terms of advertising equivalent value, Louise Ridley asks.
He may not be as widely revered as his predecessor, but the experienced John Litster has already shown his paymasters that he has what it takes to lead Sky Media. By Maisie McCabe.
Things we like this week include Austin, Texas, the end of Daybreak and the rise of news brands.
Louise Ridley can t stop singing We Built This City after watching the latest quirky ad for Three: "Cat, girl, internet and 80s hit collide in a perfect burst of joy. Better than the pony ." The spot was written by Chris Lapham, art directed by Aaro...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Media Account Director Premier Media Up to £300 per day depending on experience, London