How do agency bosses respond to student pleas for advice and work placements? Jeremy Lee goes undercover to find out.
The World Cup is now over, but people are Tweeting about everyday life. Should brands join in, David Benady asks.
Ads targeting the affluent tend to be hackneyed affairs - so ditch the clichés and actually engage with these people, Richard Huntington says.
Proof that quality TV/video content is in greater demand than ever came from the BBC this week, when its commercial arm revealed that Sherlock (pictured) has been licensed to 224 territories. The success of Benedict Cumberbatch s modern take on our...
Vogue's editor of more than two decades tells David Benady how the magazine has remained high-end while widening its appeal.
At what stage did you get involved with flight of the stories ? At the very rough animatic stage. The very succinct brief from the creative Paul Domenet was: "Each letter should have its own voice." So that s what I did. I was in the unusual ...
Is there demand among advertisers and listeners for the pending second national DAB multiplex, Arif Durrani asks.
Is media moving into such complex areas that there's a danger of it leaving behind a bewildered array of other agency specialists - particularly creatives?
After 30 years, Dave Buonaguidi has swapped agency life to set up Gratis, a free school that he hopes will benefit both students and the creative industry alike.
To be or not to be a separate country? That is the big debate for the Scots, who will head to the polls in just under two months' time. As the battle to win votes heats up ahead of the 18 September referendum, we asked two senior creatives in Scotlan...
Buzz Aldrin dons a new pair of sneakers as Marketing, with the help of Unruly, rounds up the best branded Vines of the week.
Adidas' World Cup campaign is a watershed moment in content marketing, writes Nicola Kemp // 'All in or nothing was more than just a World Cup strapline for Adidas, it was a real-time marketing state of mind...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £26,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)