In our latest 'Bums on Seats' video offering advice from the UK's leading marketers, we ask: "Should 'social marketing' be monetised?"
If government departments understood how advertising could be used to make savings, not just change behaviours, the NHS could save billions, according to Sir Chris Powell.
Don't be fooled by the casual exterior - Tom Bazeley is winning over the sceptics. By Maisie McCabe.
The interim chief executive of the mobile joint venture isn't afraid to admit the offering needs clarity, David Benady writes.
The creative bar must be raised if mobile is to deliver a truly great campaign this December, Greg Grimmer argues.
Joe De Souza and Sam Walker reveal the huge logistic effort behind their spot for BBC Music and Children in Need.
Tell us about the project. The project came to us through Frukt. We ve been through this process before and it s never as easy as everyone hopes. We pitched a few options but Mink Shoes was put forward fairly early on we felt it worked with th...
The winners at this year's IPA Effectiveness Awards tell stories that are familiar to us all but offer crucial brand lessons. By Lorna Hawtin.
There is, by any measure, far too much twerking taking place in the music industry right now. So credit to MTV for extending its partnership with Durex to promote the message of empowerment and safer sex at this year s MTV Europe Music Awards taking ...
Companies eager to generate goodwill towards themselves from consumers by advertising their ethical credentials might seem like a relatively new phenomenon. In fact, it s only increasingly crowded marketplaces forcing companies to look for new ways...
On the face of it, the future does not look rosy for Britain s digital specialists. In the latest bleak figures from AAR on the amount of pitching activity taking place, the decline in the number of digital-only reviews is particularly dramatic. Ac...
The battle for supremacy between the creative message and the medium has resumed. David Benady reports.
History of advertising
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)