As Apple's top global marketer, Philip Schiller is the envy of the marketing industry - but not everything is plain sailing for the man dubbed Steve Jobs' "mini-me", writes Shona Ghosh.
Wimbledon may have fewer attendees, but it leads the way against the US Open when it comes to social media, writes Andreas Plastiras, senior analyst at We Are Social.
In our latest 'Bums on Seats' video offering advice from the UK's leading marketers, we ask which agency they listen to first - their media agency, creative agency, digital agency, content agency or PR agency?
With the public so interested in the judges, is the new series destined to be a success with brands, Maisie McCabe asks.
John O'Keeffe, WPP's worldwide creative director, talks to Kate Magee about Cannes, creativity and why he must learn to use provocative soundbites.
Although the overall sector performed poorly, the traditional, more upmarket magazines are faring well. By Jane Wolfson.
Feeling tired? It s probably because you are spending more time using your tech devices than sleeping. At least that s what a survey from Ofcom suggests. It found that adults spend an average of eight hours and 41 minutes a day texting, talking, typi...
If there was a time that British advertising proved it could be an overwhelming force for good, it was surely during the government s high-impact Aids awareness campaign. Almost three decades after it first shocked millions of TV viewers with its i...
What did you create for the show? Play the World is essentially an instrument where, when you press a note, it finds that note in a radio station from around the world. It sounds musical but also a bit cacophonous, as if you are tuning the radio, an...
It's early days, but teething problems at London Live don't bode well for Jeremy Hunt's brainchild. By David Benady.
The publisher's new chief executive is a departure from past leaders - and innovation is top of her agenda. By Arif Durrani.
James Swift meets five adlanders (The Famous Five, if you will) who have swapped one type of scamp for another by fulfilling their dream of writing children's books.
History of advertising
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)