Specsavers' creative director Graham Daldry describes how his in-house team turned Luis Suarez biting an opponent into a viral ad for his brand in less than 16 hours.
I cannot believe quite how much ground I have seen this dynamic team at Airbnb cover in the four short weeks that I have been here.
As Europe's summer exodus begins in earnest, Nicola Kemp explains why it's time to ditch the grind and make happiness the thinking marketer's KPI.
In our latest 'Bums on Seats' video offering advice from the UK's leading marketers, we look at how the perception of marketing has changed from a "fluffy" job that handles creative to a discipline holding real value in the boardroom.
How do agency bosses respond to student pleas for advice and work placements? Jeremy Lee goes undercover to find out.
The World Cup is now over, but people are Tweeting about everyday life. Should brands join in, David Benady asks.
Ads targeting the affluent tend to be hackneyed affairs - so ditch the clichés and actually engage with these people, Richard Huntington says.
Vogue's editor of more than two decades tells David Benady how the magazine has remained high-end while widening its appeal.
At what stage did you get involved with flight of the stories ? At the very rough animatic stage. The very succinct brief from the creative Paul Domenet was: "Each letter should have its own voice." So that s what I did. I was in the unusual ...
Is media moving into such complex areas that there's a danger of it leaving behind a bewildered array of other agency specialists - particularly creatives?
After 30 years, Dave Buonaguidi has swapped agency life to set up Gratis, a free school that he hopes will benefit both students and the creative industry alike.
To be or not to be a separate country? That is the big debate for the Scots, who will head to the polls in just under two months' time. As the battle to win votes heats up ahead of the 18 September referendum, we asked two senior creatives in Scotlan...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)