Having resisted publishing his memoirs until after the death of Margaret Thatcher, Lord Bell has finally spilled the beans on his life in advertising and beyond, including that tempestuous relationship with the Saatchis. John Tylee speaks to him abou...
D AD goes to the ends of the earth to uncover excellence. We gather the finest minds in creativity to search for it. They are experts in originality, masters of execution. They mine for the most precious material, work deserving of a D AD yellow Penc...
Lidl went on the offensive last week when it launched an ad (by TBWA\London) ridiculing a price-matching scheme from Morrisons. This follows a tactical execution the previous week when Lidl poked fun at an unfortunate Sainsbury s staff poster in whic...
The Anomaly global chief, Carl Johnson, on how he plans to turn the London operation around. By Kate Magee.
It was just a spur-of-the-moment thing. David Ogilvy, on his way to a photo shoot for his new shirt-maker client, stopped off at a New York drugstore to buy a few 50 cent black eyepatches and unwittingly blazed the trail for a new style of advertis...
Poor staff retention rates can be expensive, and agencies must try harder to hang on to their star players. John Tylee reports from the IPA Adaptathon.
We all know the dangers of a one-dimensional workforce, so full credit to ITV2 for appointing Commercial Break to respond to a youth-focused brief. The not-for-profit organisation is challenging the traditional recruitment process by giving 18- to 24...
How did you come up with the idea? The challenge with Refuge is always how to get a message to as many women as possible with a budget of precisely nothing. After the initial toys-out-the-pram moment, this is actually kind of liberating. We though...
Brands will only be able to share content on the app with followers, but potential reach is enormous, asks David Benady.
The social network's regional director of UK and Ireland tells Arif Durrani why it is a force to be reckoned with in digital video.
In our latest 'Bums on Seats' video offering advice from the UK's leading marketers, we ask: "Just what do you think of content marketing?"
Could the tech company's escalating wrangle with German newspapers impact the UK industry, David Benady asks.
History of advertising
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...