In our latest 'Bums on Seats' video offering advice from the UK's leading marketers, we ask: "Just what do you think of content marketing?"
Channel 4 s Stand Up To Cancer telethon for Cancer Research UK smashed all expectations, raising more than 14.5 million since the 17 October event. Davina McCall (pictured), Alan Carr and Dr Christian Jessen hosted a star-studded evening to raise ...
Virgin Media's marketing supremo hopes Liberty's backing and a grizzly new brand mascot can rattle Sky, John Tylee writes.
Facebook aims to dethrone Google with a new ad system and its own IQ research, Arif Durrani and Ed Owen report.
The Campaign Big Awards winners may not surprise you, but their work is still a showcase of remarkable creative talent.
Silver Grocery, Soft Drinks Household Title: Unbelievable Bus Shelter Client: PepsiCo Brand: Pepsi Max Executive creative directors: Alex Grieve, Adrian Rossi Creative directors: Phil Martin, Colin Jones Art directors/writers: Richa...
Silver Consumer Durables Furniture Title: Ryman Eco Client: Ryman Stationery Brand: Ryman Chief operating officer: Matthew Dashper-Hughes Agency: Grey London Creative director: Nils Leonard Art director: Nick Rowland Writer: Hen...
Gold Fashion, Clothing, Footwear Accessories Campaign Title: Sorry I Spent It On Myself Client: Harvey Nichols Marketing manager: Anna Davidson Executive creative directors: Ben Priest, Ben Tollett, Emer Stamp Creatives: Rick Brim, Da...
Silver Charity, NGO, Not-for-Profit, Public Service Government Title: Motor Bike Client: Department for Transport Executive creative directors: Alex Grieve, Adrian Rossi Creative directors: Steve Jones, Martin Loraine Creative team: A...
Gold Sport, Travel Leisure Title: Magic Of Flying Client: British Airways Marketing director: Sara Dunham Brand manager: Rebecca Leng Executive creative directors: Charlie Wilson, Emma de la Fosse Creative directors Jon Andrews, Andy ...
Davud Karbassioun discusses the crucial, if largely unheralded, role he plays in the advertising process.
Silver Charity, NGO, Not-for-Profit, Public Service Government Title: Phone-in Client: Business in the Community Marketing director: Edwina Hughes Executive creative director: Justin Tindall Creative director: Adam Tucker Writers: H...
History of advertising
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000, Greater Manchester