The ANNAs Digital Award celebrates the best in digital advertising on national newspaper websites. Judged annually by creative directors from some of the country's leading agencies, the winning creative and media teams share a £10,000 prize fund.
Brand Republic spoke to this year's judges and teams behind previous winning campaigns to find out about digital newspaper advertising and the ANNAs.
Rewarding media and creative teams for the best online newspaper ad campaigns.
The AA Home Emergency Response campaign successfully targeted the audience of the Evening Standard's property section, seeding fake properties to demonstrate events that could befall people's homes.
The 2010 ANNAs winners were announced by comedian John Bishop at the Mall Galleries on Wednesday 26th January 2011. Take a look at pictures from the night
The Peperami "Fanimal" campaign created by Billington Cartmell and Mindshare used interactive characters to vent football fans' frustrations surrounding the 2010 Fifa World Cup.
See the 2011 winners
There were many winners at the ANNAs annual event at the Mall Galleries in London last night (Wednesday), run by the Newspaper Marketing Agency (NMA).
Wieden+Kennedy has won the top prize at the Awards for National Newspaper Advertising for the third time in the event's seven years.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Activation Manager - Fastest Mobile Network Brand!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London