Apps news & analysis
Imagine launching a media network in the UK using only images, and with no indication about how much it costs to advertise or how many people you can reach. Welcome to the age of Instagram. The international roll-out of an ad service on Facebook s ...
More than 500 of the best digital brains in the business turned out to celebrate the Brand Republic Digital Awards on Tuesday evening at Troxy in East London, and we have the pictures to prove it.
The Guardian is celebrating "another landmark moment" with the launch of its new smartphone app, offering users increased personalisation and region-specific curation.
This week's column was inspired by Nigel Clarkson, the former outdoor trailblazer now leading the mobile ad space as the commercial director of Weve.
The shortlist for the 2014 Brand Republic Digital Awards has been decided, following an action-packed judging day at Yahoo's UK headquarters on 10 April.
Part-studio, part-agency: Scott Ewings, managing director at ustwo, explains why the company is such a good place to work.
iProspect, the Dentsu Aegis digital and data network, has bolstered its UK team with a raft of new senior roles, including Matt Adams who will join iProspect UK as chief media officer, from DigitasLBi.
The past few days have been filled with spluttering pundits comparing the WhatsApp acquisition by Facebook to some sort of end times. "$19 billion!" they cry. "For what?! They don't even take advertising!" Indeed, they don't. This is a company that h...
Lidl, the budget supermarket, is asking couples across Europe to kiss in front of its special Valentine's Day app in order to win prizes.
Charlie McGee, the former managing director of Carat Digital, has joined Apple to lead its European ad sales.
Zone, the digital agency, has bought the Bristol-based consultancy Auros, boosting its technical capabilities.
SapientNitro, Poke London, Ogilvy Group, AnalogFolk and Albion are among 183 companies that have been placed on the Government's new framework for building digital public services.
Cancer Research UK has hired Dare to its digital roster following a competitive pitch process.
Beiersdorf, the owner of skincare brand Nivea, has hired AKQA as its digital agency of record across Northern Europe.
Brand Republic today unveils the winners of its Future 5 Awards scheme, a project started in 2010 as a way of signalling the future of marketing.
Google is one of the six UK nominations on the Mobile Lions shortlist, alongside SapientNitro, social and digital shop We Make Awesome Sh, Mother London, Grey London and mobile agency Nimbletank London.
McDonald's is launching a campaign to promote its Iced Fruit Smoothie drinks and is offering app users the chance to get a free taste.
What kind of opportunities can brands expect from Xbox One, the successor to the 360? Alasdair Reid investigates.
Problem-solving, rather than novelty, innovations were the order of the day at Mobile World Congress 2013. By James Connelly.
Publishers should welcome an app that turns stories for adults into stories for children, Jeremy Lee writes.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)