The latest automotive advertising, campaign news, analysis and business insight in the automotive sector.
Latest automotive news and analysis
Pirelli is looking for an ad agency to handle a global campaign to break next year.
Infiniti, the high-end car brand owned by Nissan, has hired Crispin Porter & Bogusky as its global creative agency.
The Advertising Standards Authority has banned an online ad for BMW's M4 model for encouraging unsafe and irresponsible driving.
Audi has launched a 60-second TV spot to promote its A7 Sportback as a premium saloon.
Mini, the car brand owned by BMW, is set to appoint Crispin Porter & Bogusky London to work on a global campaign to support a new model launch.
Grey London has unveiled its first work for Volvo Car Group, which aims to shake up "bland car advertising".
Lexus has released some new footage from behind-the-scenes of its recently launched "facet city" ad for the Lexus NX.
Skoda has handed 18 Feet & Rising a digital brief after the agency impressed the car brand during its pan-European pitch earlier this year.
Nissan has managed to produce an ad just seven minutes after Clarence House announced that William and Kate, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, are expecting their second child.
Renault is launching its Trafic utility vehicle with a Knight Rider-themed brand campaign.
Atomic London has picked up the brand consultancy and advertising brief for Lotus, the British sports car manufacturer.
BMW Motorrad, the German manufacturer's motorcycle division, is reviewing its global digital account.
Kwik Fit, the auto repair company, has confirmed it is reviewing its ad account.
Adam & Eve/DDB has told Kwik Fit it will not seek to renew its contract with the car maintenance specialist when its contract ends later this year.
Adam & Eve/DDB has created a tactical ad for VW following this week's news that an elephant had used a Polo model to ease its sexual frustration.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car's Anglo-American duo of salesmen is back in a TV and digital campaign.
Lexus Europe has partnered with the musician and entrepreneur Will.i.am, as part of its campaign to launch the Lexus NX car.
After Mo Farah pulled out of the Commonwealth Games, Jeremy Hart, the managing director of Inc Content, says clever content can prevent brand backers reaching the end of the road when their star is out of the competition.
Johnnie Walker's film starring Jude Law has already made it into this week's Campaign Viral Chart, despite only launching two days ago.
Take a look at Campaign's top 20 most read news stories in July, which you might have missed.
More industry sectors
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)