The latest automotive advertising, campaign news, analysis and business insight in the automotive sector.
Latest automotive news and analysis
FCB Inferno's ad for Sport England encouraging women to participate in sport has topped this week's Campaign Viral Chart.
Series of videos explores how dads can get the work and family life balance right
A video showing young boys' reactions to violence against women has made it to the top of the Campaign Viral Chart this week.
This year's "Cannes for geeks" monster consumer electronics show in Las Vegas features keynote sessions from Ford and Intel, and covers subjects including the changes wrought by mobile.
Halfords, the cars and bikes retailer, has launched a fitness campaign encouraging people to become more active in January.
Auto Trader, the marketplace for new and used cars, is launching a £6.5 million TV campaign on Boxing Day, drawing on the different ways people look for their perfect car.
Kia Motors Europe has appointed SapientNitro to be its lead European digital agency.
Honda has launched an interactive gaming experience on Xbox One to promote its racing heritage and new car model, the Civic Type R.
FCB Inferno has released its first TV ad for BMW since snatching the account from WCRS earlier this year.
We Buy Any Car, the used car buyer, has reappointed Driven to handle its £15 million creative account following a competitive pitch.
Cadillac has appointed Publicis Worldwide to its creative account.
Honda Motor Europe has appointed Lost Boys and Starcom MediaVest Group to lead its social media activity across Europe.
Seat, the Volkswagen-owned car manufacturer, has appointed Lowe Profero and DLKW Lowe to handle all its UK digital and above-the-line work.
Seat, the Volkswagen-owned car marque, and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles have appointed Proximity London to handle their combined CRM account.
The Brand Republic Digital Awards 2015 are officially open for entries and feature four new categories: Content Marketing; Best Use of Data in a Marketing Campaign; Digital Out of Home and International.
Clarks and Partners Andrews Aldridge come out on top in Big Bus Challenge - view finalists' work here
Clarks' in-house design group and Partners Andrews Aldridge have won top prizes in the Big Bus Challenge 2014 run by Exterion Media, in association with Campaign.
The automaker's hashtag jiu jitsu demonstrates baseball's strength in social media, writes Mason Lerner for Campaign US.
Toyota has created an online film that pranks passersby, as part of its 'Go Fun Yourself' campaign for the Aygo model.
Honda has released an interactive film on YouTube that lets viewers switch between stories about a suburban school run and an art heist to promote the new Civic Type R model, which will be on sale in 2015.
Pirelli is looking for an ad agency to handle a global campaign to break next year.
More industry sectors
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London