The latest automotive advertising, campaign news, analysis and business insight in the automotive sector.
Latest automotive news and analysis
Seat, the Volkswagen-owned car manufacturer, has appointed Lowe Profero and DLKW Lowe to handle all its UK digital and above-the-line work.
Seat, the Volkswagen-owned car marque, and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles have appointed Proximity London to handle their combined CRM account.
The Brand Republic Digital Awards 2015 are officially open for entries and feature four new categories: Content Marketing; Best Use of Data in a Marketing Campaign; Digital Out of Home and International.
Clarks and Partners Andrews Aldridge come out on top in Big Bus Challenge - view finalists' work here
Clarks' in-house design group and Partners Andrews Aldridge have won top prizes in the Big Bus Challenge 2014 run by Exterion Media, in association with Campaign.
The automaker's hashtag jiu jitsu demonstrates baseball's strength in social media, writes Mason Lerner for Campaign US.
Toyota has created an online film that pranks passersby, as part of its 'Go Fun Yourself' campaign for the Aygo model.
Honda has released an interactive film on YouTube that lets viewers switch between stories about a suburban school run and an art heist to promote the new Civic Type R model, which will be on sale in 2015.
Pirelli is looking for an ad agency to handle a global campaign to break next year.
Infiniti, the high-end car brand owned by Nissan, has hired Crispin Porter & Bogusky as its global creative agency.
The Advertising Standards Authority has banned an online ad for BMW's M4 model for encouraging unsafe and irresponsible driving.
Audi has launched a 60-second TV spot to promote its A7 Sportback as a premium saloon.
Mini, the car brand owned by BMW, is set to appoint Crispin Porter & Bogusky London to work on a global campaign to support a new model launch.
Grey London has unveiled its first work for Volvo Car Group, which aims to shake up "bland car advertising".
Lexus has released some new footage from behind-the-scenes of its recently launched "facet city" ad for the Lexus NX.
Skoda has handed 18 Feet & Rising a digital brief after the agency impressed the car brand during its pan-European pitch earlier this year.
Nissan has managed to produce an ad just seven minutes after Clarence House announced that William and Kate, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, are expecting their second child.
Renault is launching its Trafic utility vehicle with a Knight Rider-themed brand campaign.
Atomic London has picked up the brand consultancy and advertising brief for Lotus, the British sports car manufacturer.
BMW Motorrad, the German manufacturer's motorcycle division, is reviewing its global digital account.
Kwik Fit, the auto repair company, has confirmed it is reviewing its ad account.
More industry sectors
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)