Watch the latest must-see viral videos from Moneysupermarket, Adidas and Honda
The latest viral video hits from Moneysupermarket, Adidas and Honda.
Adidas: Run DMC
Moneysupermarket: Running with cats
Price comparison website Moneysupermarket joins the legions of brands using cats in their ads. This one sees a man running through Croydon joined by a pack of felines.
Adidas: Unite All originals
Run DMC and A-Trak star in this film promoting the #UniteAllOriginals campaign. The YouTube video promotes an interactive film on the Adidas website.
Honda - Help Honda Save an American Icon
Honda’s US operation is running a campaign aimed at saving drive-in cinemas which are threatened by film companies’ switch to digital film. The video interviews people at a drive-in who explain why they are an important part of American culture.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London