End of an era: the Volkswagen campervan
Come next year Volkswagen will no longer produce its iconic campervan vehicle, a model that has been on the road for 63-years.
Changes in regulation to the way that the vehicles are built in Brazil – the only place left that produces the hardy roadrunners – will mean that all vehicles made from 2014 will need to have air bags and anti-lock braking systems.
The campervans will leave behind a long legacy of design and advertising. Some fans have been archiving these ads for some time, as seen on Camper Blog.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Projects Director Source £60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Resource Manager Source £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Project/Account Manager Source £35000 - £45000 per annum, London