Lexus launches new spot in Cannes Lion-winning campaign
Lexus is releasing the third in its series of special effects-laden ads as part of its 'Amazing In Motion' campaign.
CHI & Partners created the TV and cinema ad, called "strobe", which launches in Asia, the US and the Middle East this week and will air in the UK later in the year.
In the spot, a series of stuntmen in LED suits are shown lighting up, one after another, giving the impression of a single figure moving across the Kuala Lumpur skyline.
The campaign aims to move Lexus beyond being known for its engineering and give the brand an imaginative and adventurous personality.
The work was written and art directed by Colin Smith and Angus Vine, and directed by Adam Berg through Stink. ZenithOptimedia will handle the media planning and buying in the UK.
Other spots in the 'Amazing In Motion' campaign include "steps" and "swarm". The latter featured a swarm of quadcopters and won a bronze Film Craft Lion at Cannes earlier this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)