Hyundai kicks off CRM and digital contest
Hyundai is on the hunt for an agency to handle its customer experience activity.
Hyundai: shortlisted agencies
The car manufacturer previously worked with FCB Inferno. The agency won BMW’s UK creative account at the end of June, raising conflict issues.
Hyundai has already shortlisted agencies to pitch for the CRM and digital work.
In January, the company released the second film in its "Inspiration. Engineered" campaign, promoting the new i10 model.
The 40-second TV ad was released across Europe and featured everyday objects flying through the air and coming together to form the outline of the new car. It was created by Innocean Worldwide Europe.
The brand also moved into art sponsorship at the start of 2014, agreeing an 11-year deal with Tate to support annual installations in Tate Modern’s Turbine Hall.
Earlier this year, Hyundai signed a content partnership with the YouTube channel Copa90 to capitalise on its sponsorship of the Fifa World Cup in Brazil.
Hyundai supported two shows produced by Copa90 with a competition that gave football fans ?the chance to win a VIP trip to the tournament, held earlier this summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)