Campaign's top 20 most read news in July
Take a look at Campaign's top 20 most read news stories in July, which you might have missed.
Fifa World Cup 2014: Germany's triumph was marked by several top brands
Sir Martin Sorrell, Mark Lund and the World Cup are but a few that made it on to Campaign's list of most popular news stories in July.
Here is the official top 20...
|Martin Sorrell spells out content's threat to agencies at Cannes|
|Metcalfe's set to release quirky debut TV ad|
|Karmarama founder Dave Buonaguidi leaves to set up new ventures|
|BBC to end exclusive Red Bee media production deal|
|Mark Lund moves to McCann as UK CEO|
|Brands celebrate Germany's World Cup triumph|
|Singapore anti-gambling ad slammed on Twitter after picking a winner|
|CHI hires Alex Best from Wieden & Kennedy|
|Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil|
|Jude Law stars in Johnnie Walker Blue Label film|
|Heineken offers location-based nightlife tips on Twitter|
|Netflix hunts creative agency|
|ZenithOptimedia retains O2 and snatches Spanish market|
|ASOS launches advertising review|
|Coca-Cola most popular World Cup sponsor on social media|
|Mattessons makes Luis Suarez a tempting offer|
|Land Rover moves global content and social media to Brooklyn Brothers|
|Tom Hiddleston Jaguar ad banned for encouraging irresponsible driving|
|W&K London raids Mother for lion-winning creative team|
|Top 10 creative Specsavers ads|
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London