BMW's motorcycle arm calls digital pitch
BMW Motorrad, the German manufacturer's motorcycle division, is reviewing its global digital account.
BMW Motorrad: seeks agency
The pitch is being run from Germany and overseen by Roth Observatory’s Hamburg office. The incumbent, Plan.Net, is involved.
Previous campaigns by Plan.Net for Motorrad include "unpacking power", an online film released in Christmas 2012 that showed a BMW motorbike bursting out of a giant gift box.
VCCP Berlin recently won a pitch for BMW Motorrad’s global creative account. Campaign revealed the launch of the review in January.
In June, BMW UK, a separate division to Motorrad, appointed FCB Inferno as its creative agency, ending a 35-year relationship with WCRS.
Motorrad did not respond to requests for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Artworker Print Aspire £25 - £30 per hour, London
- Strategic Media Planner - Television Boyce Recruitment Salary depends on experience -plus great bens., London (West), London (Greater)