DigitasLBi wins Barclays Wealth integrated brief
DigitasLBi has won a five-way pitch to create a strategy and a series of integrated campaigns for Barclays Wealth and Barclays International Banking.
Barclays: DigitasLBi wins integrated brief for international banking division
The Publicis Groupe agency, which is already on the Barclays roster, pitched against fellow roster agencies Rapp, Profero, SapientNitro and BalloonDog to win the work.
The campaigns will be focused on digital, but could also include work on other platforms. DigitasLBi will create a strategy for the campaigns and launch them from next year.
Barclays Wealth provides private banking and wealth planning to high net-worth individuals and companies. The international banking division manages services including multi-currency accounts and offshore banking.
DigitasLBi has previously worked on other Barclays projects, including digital work for Barclaycard.
No one at Barclays or Digitas LBi would comment on the news.
OgilvyOne, which works with Barclays Wealth on digital projects, was not involved and will continue to work with the division.
Last week, Campaign reported that Barclays is conducting a review of all of its agency relationships in a process managed by Oystercatchers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London