UEFA pays homage to 'art of football' for Euro 2016 logo
The design for the UEFA Euro 2016 logo seeks to 'celebrate the art of football' by combining the beauty of the game with the cultural creativity of the host country France.
Central to the design is the Henri Delaunay Cup, which is set against the colours of the French flag that merge into flowing lines and shapes.
Client: Guy-Laurent Epstein, marketing director of UEFA.
Agency: Brandia Central
Designer: Miguel Viana
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London