Perrier Jouët designs new champagne for affluent young nightclubbers
Affluent young Americans are the target audience of Perrier Jouët's new Nuit Blanche champagne sub-brand that will be sold in nightclubs and revamps the company's century-old design with a new "edgy" look.
The hand-drawn anemone flower, which has been part of the Perrier Jouët brand since being created by Belle-Epouqe artist Émile Gallé in 1902, has been redesigned with "fresh green, white and gold" outlines to create a more dynamic feel.
Company: Pernod Ricard
Brand: Perrier Jouët
Agency: Coley Porter Bell
Designer: Stephen Bell
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London