The Brand Republic Group combines market-leading magazines, websites, conferences and awards covering the advertising, marketing, media and PR sectors.
Campaign is the advertising industry bible and has been for more than 40 years, growing over time to embrace creativity wherever it is found.
It now serves some of the most exciting and vibrant advertising markets in the world with Campaign Asia-Pacific and Campaign India.
Through the magazine, its website Campaignlive.co.uk, The Big Awards, Campaign Media Awards and numerous industry events, Campaign is embedded in every aspect of the advertising sector.
Media Week has, in equal measure, championed and held to account the commercial media sector since it was born following the establishment of independent media agencies in the mid-eighties.
The Media Week Awards remains the biggest annual event in the industry and Media 360 the definitive conference where the future of the industry is debated.
Marketing has been delivering strategic insight, opinion and breaking news to established and ambitious marketers for decades, both through the newly-redesigned magazine and its extensive website Marketingmagazine.co.uk.
The Marketing Society Awards are run in partnership with Marketing.
They are the industry’s gold standard and through its numerous conferences, forums and round-table discussions it leads the debates that dictate the direction of the industry.
PRWeek is a magazine, online and events brand offering news, insight, data and opinion on the UK PR industry, read by leading decision makers and with a proud history of exclusive stories and in-depth analysis.
As well as publishing intelligence crucial to the industry including the PRWeek PowerBook and Top 150 UK Consultancies, the PRWeek Awards are described as “the pinnacle of what others should aspire to”.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London