Celebrity marketing news
Royal London, the mutual life and pensions company, is launching a TV spot featuring time traveller, Roy.
First Direct unveiled a brand ad during last night's opening episode of 'Downton Abbey'.
Uncle Ben's, the Mars food brand, has created a YouTube cooking channel as part of a campaign to encourage parents to cook with their children.
Work stories featuring celebrity ads
Celebrity cameos do not come more high-profile or less likely than Harvey Keitel in a Direct Line commercial. Still, these are strange times, and Keitel reprises his "Wolf" character from Pulp Fiction in an ad for the insurer. The campaign, which w...
Vision Express has unveiled a new brand identity in its latest TV ad and its former brand ambassador, the celebrity chef Heston Blumenthal, is nowhere to be seen. Dare created the spot, which first aired on 23 February and introduces Vision Express...
Kevin Bacon meets the celebrity chef Jamie Oliver in a new online spot for EE. Poke created the work as part of a digital partnership with YouTube. In the film, EE s brand ambassador Bacon goes head-to-head with Oliver to see who can make the best ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Birmingham
- Tech Account Executive, Croydon, £23-27k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, Croydon