Celebrity marketing news
Cancer Research UK has released two online films featuring children appearing to smoke, to promote the charity's call for the Government to legislate for unbranded packaging for tobacco products.
Nissan, the car brand, has launched a 12-month multi-channel deal with BSkyB's Sky Media to launch its redesigned Micra model through a sponsorship push featuring Olympic heptathlete Katarina Johnson-Thompson.
Jamie Oliver challenges EE ambassador Kevin Bacon to a bacon sandwich cooking competition, in the phone company's latest ad, in partnership with YouTube.
Work stories featuring celebrity ads
Kevin Bacon meets the celebrity chef Jamie Oliver in a new online spot for EE. Poke created the work as part of a digital partnership with YouTube. In the film, EE s brand ambassador Bacon goes head-to-head with Oliver to see who can make the best ...
Beats by Dre has released two TV campaigns promoting its headphones and speakers. The ads first aired during the MTV Video Music Awards at the end of August but will launch in the UK later this year. R/GA created the work through a collaboration ...
The Sun has launched a TV ad to promote its tie-up with the celebrity chef Jamie Oliver, who is producing recipe cards for the newspaper ahead of the release of his new cookbook. The humorous spot, created by Grey London, shows Oliver cooking a fr...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London