Celebrity marketing news
Sharon Osbourne, the reality TV celebrity, stars in the latest Moneysupermarket.com ad, which features a man wearing tight denim shorts and heels, dancing to Pussycat Dolls.
Samsung is launching its first festive TV campaign in the UK, which portrays its products as an integral part of the Christmas season.
Littlewoods, the online retailer, will launch a pantomime-themed Christmas ad tomorrow night, following a week long teaser.
Work stories featuring celebrity ads
Sharon Osbourne, the reality-TV celebrity, makes a cameo in Moneysupermarket.com s latest campaign. Mother created the spot, in which a man called Dave saves money through the price-comparison site and is inspired to strut through the streets of Los ...
Vauxhall s new Corsa campaign chronicles everyday life in the UK and is a million miles from the car s glitzy 1993 launch ad featuring the supermodels Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss. 101 created the spot, which blows quickly through scenes of British l...
Adidas has launched a global, year-long campaign for its Originals range with a spot featuring David Beckham, Rita Ora and Pharrell Williams. Johannes Leonardo created the spot, in which the celebrity trio are among those to question what it means to...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London