Celebrity marketing news
Samsung is launching its first festive TV campaign in the UK, which portrays its products as an integral part of the Christmas season.
Littlewoods, the online retailer, will launch a pantomime-themed Christmas ad tomorrow night, following a week long teaser.
Philips is unveiling an online campaign starring the Olympic gymnast Louis Smith, aimed at encouraging people to ditch bottled juice in favour of making fresh juices at home.
Work stories featuring celebrity ads
Those Scandinavians have done it again. It was around this time last year when the Swedish agency Forsman Bodenfors released "the epic split" for Volvo Trucks one of the most entertaining spots since Cadbury s "gorilla". Now, the Oslo hotshop Try...
House of Fraser is returning to TV advertising this Christmas after an 11-year break with a documentary-style campaign featuring models. The activity, created by 18 Feet Rising, will launch on 15 November during The X Factor and I m A Celebrity ...
Celebrity cameos do not come more high-profile or less likely than Harvey Keitel in a Direct Line commercial. Still, these are strange times, and Keitel reprises his "Wolf" character from Pulp Fiction in an ad for the insurer. The campaign, which w...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury