Celebrity marketing news
Burton's Biscuit Company is backing its Maryland Gooeys range with a £3 million adspend, beginning with a TV ad that breaks today.
Cancer Research UK has released two online films featuring children appearing to smoke, to promote the charity's call for the Government to legislate for unbranded packaging for tobacco products.
Nissan, the car brand, has launched a 12-month multi-channel deal with BSkyB's Sky Media to launch its redesigned Micra model through a sponsorship push featuring Olympic heptathlete Katarina Johnson-Thompson.
Work stories featuring celebrity ads
Vision Express has unveiled a new brand identity in its latest TV ad and its former brand ambassador, the celebrity chef Heston Blumenthal, is nowhere to be seen. Dare created the spot, which first aired on 23 February and introduces Vision Express...
Kevin Bacon meets the celebrity chef Jamie Oliver in a new online spot for EE. Poke created the work as part of a digital partnership with YouTube. In the film, EE s brand ambassador Bacon goes head-to-head with Oliver to see who can make the best ...
Beats by Dre has released two TV campaigns promoting its headphones and speakers. The ads first aired during the MTV Video Music Awards at the end of August but will launch in the UK later this year. R/GA created the work through a collaboration ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London