Celebrity marketing news
Uncle Ben's, the Mars food brand, has created a YouTube cooking channel as part of a campaign to encourage parents to cook with their children.
There is still a long way to go before women can achieve real equality. For now, ads such as Always' '#LikeAGirl' must be applauded, Laura Jordan Bambach writes.
Unilever has created a documentary-style ad for Comfort fabric conditioner made by Ogilvy & Mather London and Singapore, which features the stories of two different mothers.
Work stories featuring celebrity ads
Celebrity cameos do not come more high-profile or less likely than Harvey Keitel in a Direct Line commercial. Still, these are strange times, and Keitel reprises his "Wolf" character from Pulp Fiction in an ad for the insurer. The campaign, which w...
Vision Express has unveiled a new brand identity in its latest TV ad and its former brand ambassador, the celebrity chef Heston Blumenthal, is nowhere to be seen. Dare created the spot, which first aired on 23 February and introduces Vision Express...
Kevin Bacon meets the celebrity chef Jamie Oliver in a new online spot for EE. Poke created the work as part of a digital partnership with YouTube. In the film, EE s brand ambassador Bacon goes head-to-head with Oliver to see who can make the best ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire