Why Campaign is loving Kevin Doherty, client services director at Fitch.
Hope for Justice, the anti-slavery charity, has created a tactical campaign to highlight modern slavery to take advantage of the publicity around '12 Years a Slave' winning the Best Picture Oscar.
NSPCC, the children's charity, is contacting agencies as it seeks to build a digital roster.
Mark Craze steps down as chief executive at Havas Media Group UK, Simon Calver resigns as head of Mothercare and James Wildman joins Trinity Mirror, in this week's round-up of people moves in advertising, marketing, media and PR.
Save the Children's new TV campaign shows real footage of a woman giving birth.
It s hard to escape a feeling of d j vu about the provocative new campaign promoting awareness of pancreatic cancer or concern that shock tactics used by charities are growing counterproductive. The similarities between the ad for Pancreatic Cance...
Cancer Research UK is reviewing the agency arrangements for its direct giving and legacy marketing work.
Macmillan Cancer Support is back with a new campaign reminding people that no one should face cancer alone, one year after releasing its moving "not alone" spot.
Alzheimer's Society is holding a pitch to find a creative agency to help boost the dementia charity's profile.
The British Heart Foundation has ended its six-year relationship with Grey London.
Male Cancer Awareness Campaign (MCAC), the men's cancer charity, has appointed Lucky Generals to its advertising account.
The Royal British Legion is on the hunt for a new agency as it prepares for the centenary of the start of the First World War.
The Landmark Trust, a charity that renovates historic buildings and then lets them out for holidays, has hired the integrated creative agency MBA to revamp its digital strategy.
Women's Aid is working with The Minimart to launch its 'Football United Against Domestic Violence' campaign to raise awareness of domestic abuse among football fans ahead of the World Cup.
The Woodland Trust has won the Plain English Website Award for 2013, which honours organisations committed to using clear communication that can be clearly understood by a wide audience.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) has released a series of dramatic posters reconstructing images seen by war photographers, to convey the importance of allowing access to healthcare in conflicts.
Dom Joly, the comedian, has created two rival characters, Bjorn and Brian, who will lead a social media campaign for Save the Children around its Christmas Jumper Day event on 13 December.
The industry can learn a lot - and take much heart - from the latest Nabs Fast Forward programme, Mark Lund writes.
Cancer Research UK has hired Dare to its digital roster following a competitive pitch process.
Charity ads don't need to be worthy handwringers that bludgeon our conscience - and doing good can apply to any brief, Nils Leonard argues.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London