Care for the Wild, the wildlife charity, has brought together some of the "cats of the internet" for a new online film to raise money for endangered lions and tigers.
St John Ambulance is looking for a creative agency to create ads that will run during half time at football matches.
Unicef is looking for an agency to handle a UK brief that aims to drive awareness of its work, leading to increased fundraising.
Greenpeace has launched a campaign featuring a dozen playful cats to mark today as International Tiger Day.
Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite to send the message "we don't want you here", in this anti-conflict film.
At what stage did you get involved with flight of the stories ? At the very rough animatic stage. The very succinct brief from the creative Paul Domenet was: "Each letter should have its own voice." So that s what I did. I was in the unusual ...
Art Everywhere, the campaign that fills outdoor advertising sites with famous artwork, returns on Monday for a six-week run.
The International Rescue Committee, the humanitarian aid organisation whose chief executive is David Miliband, is looking to appoint a creative agency.
NSPCC, the child protection charity, has appointed Leo Burnett as its creative agency ahead of a major campaign it will launch this autumn.
VSO, the international development charity, has drafted in John Ayling & Associates, as it readies its first brand campaign since 2011.
Bayern 3, the German online radio station, has jumped to the number-one spot on the Campaign Viral Chart, as the country celebrates winning the 2014 Fifa World Cup.
Twenty-five years of Magnum, 30 years of the Diet Coke hunk, 150 years of John Lewis
South Africa's Advertising Standards Authority has dropped an investigation into a controversial charity ad that showed a white woman feeding scraps to a black child, after the organisation withdrew the spot and apologised.
Vizeum will draw on other agencies and divisions in Dentsu Aegis Network to service the Camelot media account.
A campaign by the Singapore National Council On Problem Gambling hit a snag last night after Germany's routing of Brazil.
Tell us about the most powerful arm . It was a collaborative campaign between Finch, Reactive, Red Agency and Havas. It s a petition-signing robotic arm lobbying the government to help Save our Sons match the AUD1.75 million raised for clinical tri...
Marie Curie Cancer Care has hired Saatchi & Saatchi London ahead of a repositioning for the charity that looks after the terminally ill.
At MediaCom's conference this week, we heard case studies of two connected partnerships that truly use TV to its full advantage.
At this year's Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity there were ten UK creative teams that stood out from the crowd, winning converted gongs for their campaigns.
Guide Dogs, the UK charity for blind and partially sighted people, has appointed Rapp to its media and creative account ahead of a campaign to increase public awareness and drive donations.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)