StreetInvest draws attention to street kids with life-sized figure
StreetInvest, the charity aimed at helping streets children, has unveiled a life-sized action figure to raise awareness of its work.
StreetInvest: created life-sized action figure
The ‘Trusted Grown Up’, which will be on display in The Entertainer toy stores, was created to show that the first thing every child needs is the love, care and advice of a trustworthy adult.
Client: Duncan Ross, chief executive at StreetInvest
Agency: Leagas Delaney
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London