Agencies line up for Marie Curie ad brief
Marie Curie Cancer Care is putting its creative account up for pitch as it undergoes a period of strategic change.
Marie Curie: strategic change
The charity has requested credentials and will draw up a list of agencies to meet at the chemistry stage. The process is being handled by AAR.
The winning shop will devise a creative platform for all marketing activity.
Marie Curie has worked with DLKW Lowe since 2007. The agency created the charity’s first TV and cinema campaign in 2011 for the annual Great Daffodil Appeal.
Marie Curie’s director of communications, Chris Dainty, said: "Marie Curie has a policy of reviewing major agency contracts every three or four years."
The review does not affect Marie Curie’s fundraising agency, Bluefrog, or Watson Phillips Norman, which handles DRTV.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)