Agencies line up for Marie Curie ad brief
Marie Curie Cancer Care is putting its creative account up for pitch as it undergoes a period of strategic change.
Marie Curie: strategic change
The charity has requested credentials and will draw up a list of agencies to meet at the chemistry stage. The process is being handled by AAR.
The winning shop will devise a creative platform for all marketing activity.
Marie Curie has worked with DLKW Lowe since 2007. The agency created the charity’s first TV and cinema campaign in 2011 for the annual Great Daffodil Appeal.
Marie Curie’s director of communications, Chris Dainty, said: "Marie Curie has a policy of reviewing major agency contracts every three or four years."
The review does not affect Marie Curie’s fundraising agency, Bluefrog, or Watson Phillips Norman, which handles DRTV.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)