DLKW Lowe wins British Heart Foundation ad account
DLKW Lowe has picked up the advertising account for the British Heart Foundation following a competitive pitch.
British Heart Foundation: 'hard and fast' by Grey London
The business moves from Grey London, which was responsible for the multiple-award winning "vinnie" campaign, featuring the footballer turned actor Vinnie Jones demonstrating the CPR technique.
Grey withdrew from the AAR-managed pitch process in January. Other agencies that pitched for the business include Publicis London, M&C Saatchi and FCB Inferno.
Richard Warren, the chief executive of, DLKW Lowe, said: "We're thrilled to be appointed, and are passionate about helping BHF become a world-class, cohesive, modern, integrated brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...