Pick of the week: The Pilion Trust, Publicis London
James Swift is impressed by The Pilion Trust's new campaign.
"I disagree with labelling it a social experiment but, as a piece of advertising, this is superb. It’s a strong idea and makes its point well." The work was written by Steve Moss, art directed by Jolyon Finch and directed by Jonathan Pearson through Supergoober.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)