British hopes pinned on A&E/DDB at this year's D&AD Awards
Adam & Eve/DDB has received the most nominations of any UK agency for this year's D&AD Awards.
The agency has been shortlisted four times – once for John Lewis’ "bear and hare" in the Film Advertising Crafts category. Its "sorry, I spent it on myself" for Harvey Nichols has received three nominations in TV & Cinema Advertising, Branding and Writing for Advertising.
The most-nominated agency is Ogilvy & Mather Paris with a total of nine – six of which are for its IBM work. Droga5 follows it with six.
Apple, Barton F. Graf 9000, Dentsu Tokyo, Forsman & Bodenfors and Ogilvy & Mather Brasil also have four nominations.
A few tickets are still available for the awards ceremony, which will take place at the Battersea Evolution next Thursday 22 May. Visit D&AD's website for details.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)