Cinema news & analysis
ADVERTISING Johnnie Walker awards global account to Anomaly Johnnie Walker has appointed Anomaly as its global lead creative agency, ditching Bartle Bogle Hegarty after 15 years. Anomaly, which created an online film starring Jude Law and Gianca...
In the first part of Media Week's salary survey snapshot in association with recruiter Sylex, managing director Simon Shroot finds reason for optimism for those working at media owners.
1. Mark Collins Collins remains the industry s most significant media buyer following the collapse of the Publicis/Omnicom merger. The Group M operation that he spearheads still controls at least a third of all the UK s trackable media spend. He st...
Simon Rees is stepping down as chief executive of Digital Cinema Media (DCM) at the end of January, to be replaced by interim leader Karen Stacey.
ZenithOptimedia has forecast the UK's measured advertising expenditure increased 8 per cent in 2014, and is set to grow a further 7.9 per cent in 2015.
Zurich is today launching a Europe-wide cinema and online campaign showing the insurer's employees going to great lengths to protect some snowmen.
More than 550 leaders from media agencies, media owners and advertisers celebrated creativity in the media business at the Campaign Media Awards, held at the London Hilton on Wednesday 19 October.
From creativity of the human brain to a sports brand launch, the key word at the event is collaboration. By David Benady.
Burberry has launched its first global Christmas campaign, with a film starring Romeo Beckham, the 12-year-old son of David and Victoria.
Footage from last week's Media Week Awards 2014 extravaganza, including interviews with some of the big winners on the night The Guardian, Maxus and PHD.
The UK's vibrant commercial media sector celebrated the year's best work at the Media Week Awards last night, attended by 1,400 executives from agencies, media owners, advertisers and production companies.
Virgin Media's next ad featuring Ally the Night Owl, an owl who likes to stay up late watching TV shows, will launch in 'Gogglebox' tonight.
The Breast Cancer Campaign "wear it pink" fundraising initiative has crowd-sourced four videos to run across cinema, digital, social media and out-of-home channels.
Hiscox, the insurer, makes good use of 3D projection mapping in a TV brand campaign that launches tonight.
After DHL's ill-advised post on Facebook that asked followers to "like" its page to send F1 driver Jules Bianchi best wishes for a speedy recovery following his crash at the Japanese Grand Prix, Neil Dawson, chief strategy officer at Europe at Sapien...
Tell us about Walking On Sunshine. Walking On Sunshine is a modern-day romantic comedy musical with an 80s soundtrack. The producer James Richardson at Vertigo Films first developed the idea as he danced around with his family one evening to 80s c...
Notonthehighstreet.com, the online retailer, sets out its stall as a brand in a quirky new TV campaign.
Vamousse, a head lice-killing product by life sciences company TyraTech, is releasing a part-animated TV and cinema ad to announce its UK launch.
The shortlist for October's Media Week Awards 2014 can now be revealed, and following more competition and entries than ever before, all the companies to have made the cut have reason to celebrate.
This year's Media Week Awards have attracted a record number of 563 entries from the UK's most innovative media companies.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London