Cinema news & analysis
1. Mark Collins Collins remains the industry s most significant media buyer following the collapse of the Publicis/Omnicom merger. The Group M operation that he spearheads still controls at least a third of all the UK s trackable media spend. He st...
Simon Rees is stepping down as chief executive of the Digital Cinema Media (DCM) at the end of January, to be replaced by interim leader Karen Stacey.
ZenithOptimedia has forecast the UK's measured advertising expenditure increased 5 per cent in 2014, and is set to grow a further 6 per cent in 2015.
Zurich is today launching a Europe-wide cinema and online campaign showing the insurer's employees going to great lengths to protect some snowmen.
More than 550 leaders from media agencies, media owners and advertisers celebrated creativity in the media business at the Campaign Media Awards, held at the London Hilton on Wednesday 19 October.
From creativity of the human brain to a sports brand launch, the key word at the event is collaboration. By David Benady.
Burberry has launched its first global Christmas campaign, with a film starring Romeo Beckham, the 12-year-old son of David and Victoria.
Footage from last week's Media Week Awards 2014 extravaganza, including interviews with some of the big winners on the night The Guardian, Maxus and PHD.
The UK's vibrant commercial media sector celebrated the year's best work at the Media Week Awards last night, attended by 1,400 executives from agencies, media owners, advertisers and production companies.
Virgin Media's next ad featuring Ally the Night Owl, an owl who likes to stay up late watching TV shows, will launch in 'Gogglebox' tonight.
The Breast Cancer Campaign "wear it pink" fundraising initiative has crowd-sourced four videos to run across cinema, digital, social media and out-of-home channels.
Hiscox, the insurer, makes good use of 3D projection mapping in a TV brand campaign that launches tonight.
After DHL's ill-advised post on Facebook that asked followers to "like" its page to send F1 driver Jules Bianchi best wishes for a speedy recovery following his crash at the Japanese Grand Prix, Neil Dawson, chief strategy officer at Europe at Sapien...
Tell us about Walking On Sunshine. Walking On Sunshine is a modern-day romantic comedy musical with an 80s soundtrack. The producer James Richardson at Vertigo Films first developed the idea as he danced around with his family one evening to 80s c...
Notonthehighstreet.com, the online retailer, sets out its stall as a brand in a quirky new TV campaign.
Vamousse, a head lice-killing product by life sciences company TyraTech, is releasing a part-animated TV and cinema ad to announce its UK launch.
The shortlist for October's Media Week Awards 2014 can now be revealed, and following more competition and entries than ever before, all the companies to have made the cut have reason to celebrate.
This year's Media Week Awards have attracted a record number of 563 entries from the UK's most innovative media companies.
Crusha has continued its mix of cats and off-the-wall humour in its new TV and cinema campaign, despite changing creative agencies.
Channel 5 is set to put this year's Big Brother contestants into a post-apocalyptic world, with housemates set a number of survival-based tasks around the theme of upcoming blockbuster, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)