Cinema news & analysis
Vamousse, a head lice-killing product by life sciences company TyraTech, is releasing a part-animated TV and cinema ad to announce its UK launch.
The shortlist for October's Media Week Awards 2014 can now be revealed, and following more competition and entries than ever before, all the companies to have made the cut have reason to celebrate.
This year's Media Week Awards have attracted a record number of 563 entries from the UK's most innovative media companies.
Crusha has continued its mix of cats and off-the-wall humour in its new TV and cinema campaign, despite changing creative agencies.
Channel 5 is set to put this year's Big Brother contestants into a post-apocalyptic world, with housemates set a number of survival-based tasks around the theme of upcoming blockbuster, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.
Did you know that the first Imperial War Museum (IWM) was founded in 1917, while the First World War was still being fought?
Imperial War Museums (IWM) London has created a film ahead of the launch of its First World War Galleries.
Omnicom Media Group's EMEA chief of 13 years is not quite ready to leave the company yet - particularly in the midst of the biggest-ever social experiment. By Louise Ridley.
Lexus is releasing the third in its series of special effects-laden ads as part of its 'Amazing In Motion' campaign.
Final entries for this year's Media Week Awards, the biggest night of the year for the British media industry, must be submitted by Thursday (3 July) to qualify.
The 9 per cent decline in entries to the Film category of the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity this year could lead some to suggest that what was once the "gold standard" in creativity has lost its sheen. Judged purely on which cat...
Volkswagen pokes fun at its cars for being useless in high-octane action film sequences in a new UK cinema campaign.
The 11th annual gathering of Media360 sparked two days of interesting debate and revelations at the Tobacco Dock in London this year.
Isobar, the Dentsu Aegis digital network, has created a European campaign for Pringles' partnership with the upcoming film 'X-Men: Days of Future Past, which shows how it is never easy "for humans" to reach the last Pringle in a pack.
Yahoo has partnered with film distributor Twentieth Century Fox to create a global content hub on its Yahoo Movies platform for new release 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'.
Evian has launched the second stage of its popular global 'Amazing Baby & Me 2' activity, which features the mini Spider-Man character solving people's dilemmas on Twitter in a campaign run through We Are Social.
Walter Campbell, a creative director at TBWA\London, co-wrote Under The Skin with Jonathan Glazer (who also directed it). The two had worked together before, including on Guinness 'surfer'. The film is based on a cult novel by Michel Faber and stars ...
Claudine Collins, managing director of MediaCom, and Bruce Daisley, managing director of Twitter UK, will take centre stage at the industry's biggest night of the year, as co-chairs of the Media Week Awards 2014.
Dove is releasing the follow-up to its Cannes Titanium Grand Prix-winning 'Real Beauty Sketches' campaign in cinemas across the UK, marking a first for the brand.
Google was among the UK's biggest advertisers last year, after a 50 per cent lift in total spend.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)