Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films
Yahoo has partnered with film distributor Twentieth Century Fox to create a global content hub on its Yahoo Movies platform for new release 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'.
The hub will showcase behind-the-scenes interviews with the cast including James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender.
It will also screen an exclusive video series, including a segment where Hugh Jackman, 'Wolverine' in the franchise, goes back in time and interviews himself in 1999.
Michael Pennington, head of entertainment at Yahoo said: "Our users love the franchise. Fox were trying to attract new fans to the franchise as well as give die-hard fans something new."
Yahoo will also live-stream the global premiere of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' from New York on 10 May and from the London premiere on 12 May.
Yahoo has previously worked with Twentieth Century Fox on content for ‘The Secret Life of Walter Mitty’ and ‘Life of Pi’. The latter won a Media Week Award.
Bettina Sherick, senior vice-president, international strategic digital marketing at Twentieth Century Fox, said: "Yahoo enables us to showcase 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' content that represents the major cast, massive scope, action and spectacle to excite the audience even further.
"Yahoo is an excellent way for us to reach audiences of all ages who will be able to follow along as the cast travels the globe to present 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)