Clothing store marketing
Marks & Spencer has unveiled its latest "back to school" TV ads on its social media channels.
Harvey Nichols is promoting its summer sale with a striking print campaign featuring models wearing ill-fitting clothes.
Gatwick Airport has today launched The X-ray Collection, a social media competition challenging people to guess the products photographed in an airport scanner.
Charles Courtier, the global chief executive of MEC, has described the awarding of the $1 billion (£600 million) worldwide media account to his agency as a "life changing win" and "crucially important" to his network, in a missive to staff.
David Kolbusz leaves Bartle Bogle Hegarty for New York and Delia Bushell joins BT TV and Sport as managing director from BSkyB, in this week's round-up of people moves in advertising, marketing, media and PR
Amscreen has brokered a partnership with electronics giant Sharp to create what chief executive Simon Sugar believes will be, the "first truly affordable and scalable outdoor digital screen solutions" for anyone interested in the out of home space.
Joint has resigned the BHS account.
Haymarket Network, the contract publishing arm of Haymarket Media Group, has launched Forever Sports, the biggest new men's magazine to hit the newsstand in a decade.
The UK is a brand bazaar with overseas visitors coming here in huge numbers to take advantage of tax-free shopping opportunities and buy goods from the likes of Burberry and Barbour, which even at full price are typically 30 per cent cheaper than bac...
Isme, the women's online and catalogue shopping brand owned by Shop Direct, has appointed St Luke's to its £12 million advertising business.
The UK is the world's leading ecommerce exporter with a trade surplus of £720 million in 2013, according to a new study.
Matthew Charlton and Neil Dawson leave BETC and BT Openreach appoints HSBC's Joe Garner as chief excecutive, in this week's round-up of people moves in advertising, marketing, media and PR.
Cautious and plodding brands are winning the day, according McCann London's annual report into the mood of the UK, which found John Lewis was Britain's favourite brand.
Kitcatt Nohr Digitas founder Marc Nohr departs for Regus and Starcom MediaVest Group promotes Andrea Brown to head its content arm Liquid Thread, in this week's roundup of people moves in advertising, marketing, media and PR.
Debenhams, the department store, has appointed digital marketing agency iCrossing as its SEO agency.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO appoints two executive creative directors and Selfridges' top marketer Richard Taylor leaves the retailer, in this week's roundup of people moves across advertising, marketing media and PR.
Marks & Spencer has unveiled its fairytale-inspired Christmas ad, featuring Rosie Huntington-Whitely, David Gandy and Helena Bonham-Carter, on its social media channels and website.
Isobar has won a pan-European digital account for Foot Locker, the sports retailer, after a two-way pitch.
Justin Cooke has left his job as the chief marketing officer at Topshop to set up his own agency, Innovate7.
Arcadia Group, the retail company that owns Topshop, Miss Selfridge and BHS, is speaking to agencies about its international digital media requirements, following the departure of ecommerce chief Alex Tait.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)