Arcadia ecommerce chief Alex Tait departs
Alex Tait, the ecommerce chief at Arcadia Group, is to leave the Topshop-owner.
BHS: owner Arcadia Group reviews its digital media account
Tait, the former American Express digital acquisition chief, was appointed as the group head of ecommerce at Arcadia in April.
A spokeswoman for Arcadia confirmed Tait had ''decided the role is not for him" and "left the business to pursue other interests". She declined to comment on the review, which sources said was linked to the group's ecommerce business.
Arcadia is understood to work with various specialist agencies on ecommerce around the world. The review is thought to be multi-market, and to primarily include search, with elements of affiliate marketing and digital display advertising.
The review will not affect Maxus, which works on media planning and buying for Arcadia in the UK, or Joint, which picked up the BHS ad account last month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Marketing Campaign Executive Visit Britain Circa £33,000, London
- Senior Campaign Marketing Manager Visit Britain Circa £45,000, London
- Tech PR AD Needed - Global PR Agency! Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 per annum + BENS, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £33654 - £39705 per annum, City of London