Joint resigns BHS account
Joint has resigned the BHS account.
BHS: Joint announces that it has resigned the account
The agency won a five-way pitch for the Arcadia-owned business in 2013, and went on to create the fashion retailers' autumn collection campaign.
The Joint founders Damon Collins and Richard Exon said: "We've loved our time working with BHS, and are proud of the work that we produced together.
"However, with wholesale personnel changes at BHS, this is a good time to part company so we can focus on other opportunities in the market."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)