Joint resigns BHS account
Joint has resigned the BHS account.
BHS: Joint announces that it has resigned the account
The agency won a five-way pitch for the Arcadia-owned business in 2013, and went on to create the fashion retailers' autumn collection campaign.
The Joint founders Damon Collins and Richard Exon said: "We've loved our time working with BHS, and are proud of the work that we produced together.
"However, with wholesale personnel changes at BHS, this is a good time to part company so we can focus on other opportunities in the market."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire