Chime Communications, the owner of VCCP, reported profit before tax of £9.6 million in the first half of 2014, more than 15 times what it made a year earlier, after the World Cup and other tournaments boosted its sports arm.More
Latest company news
The independent agency attributed organic growth increases to client wins across regions, including SAS in the UK and Ireland, Nikon, Spotify, and Zumba Fitness.
Trinity Mirror has reported "good progression" in its half-yearly results today, with digital revenues rising nearly 50% and falls in print ads slowing.
Publicis Groupe has reported its UK revenue declined by almost 2 per cent in Q2 2014, following reductions in the retail sector and the impact of the decline of the phone manufacturer Blackberry.
ITV is believed to have landed Sony as a multimillion-pound sponsor for this summer's World Cup and is in final talks to secure alcohol and finance brands.
Channel 4 narrowed its deficit to £16 million, down 41 per cent year on year, despite overall revenue declining by two per cent.
Channel 4 is expected to post multimillion-pound operating losses for 2013 in its annual report tomorrow on the back of flat advertising revenues and ongoing investment in original programming.
WPP, the world's largest marketing communications group, has reported revenue up 1.5 per cent in the first quarter of 2014 after a negative impact of exchange rates, but continued strong like-for-like growth in the UK and North America.
Facebook's global advertising revenue grew 82 per cent year on year to $2.27 billion (£1.35 billion), in the first quarter of 2014, representing the platform's strongest advertising growth in nearly three years.
Haymarket Media Group, the independent publisher of B2B and B2C titles such as Campaign and What Car?, has revealed a group turnover of £318.2 million for the 18-month period to 30 June 2013, with an EBITDA of £30.8 million.
Chime Communications has posted pre-tax profits of £25 million for 2013, down two per cent year on year despite an 80 per cent boost in operating profit in the division housing VCCP.
M&C Saatchi has reported pre-tax profit of £18.6 million in 2013, up 7.5 per cent year on year, after UK revenues increased by 13 per cent, led by "exceptional growth" from CRM and mobile.
Trinity Mirror, home to the Daily Mirror, Sunday People, Liverpool Echo, and the Manchester Evening News, has reported a 2.6% lift in underlying pre-tax profits in 2013, after cost savings and digital investment.
What do you think is the peak time for jogging in the UK? Saturday morning, perhaps, when people have more personal time. Maybe Sunday afternoons?
WPP, the owner of the Ogilvy & Mather and MediaCom networks, has reported pre-tax profits of £1.30 billion in 2013, up 19 per cent year on year, as UK revenue climbed by 11 per cent.
Publicis Groupe, the owner of Saatchi & Saatchi and Starcom MediaVest Group, had a "record year" in 2013 with pre-tax income up nine per cent despite revenue softening in the final three months.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...