Computers & software marketing
Budweiser's Super Bowl ad "lost puppy" has topped this week's Campaign Viral Chart, which features several spots created for the game on Sunday.
What are the things that media owners offer that are tempting more agency executives to cross over to the other side, Arif Durrani and David Benady ask.
Imagine Publishing, the Bournemouth-based video games and computing publisher, has appointed James Power to build and lead an ad sales team in London.
A comprehensive round-up of the latest product launches at CES, courtesy of Stuff, the consumer tech authority.
After rolling out a series of tools to collaborate with agencies better and focusing on its video ad offering, the world's biggest social network became a grown-up advertising medium in 2014.
Tablets, led by Apple's iPad, Samsung's Galaxy and Google's Nexus, are set to overtake laptops as the UK's most popular place to watch television and films after main TV sets, according to research from Thinkbox.
Acer, the computer manufacturer, is reviewing its global advertising arrangements.
Mark Runacus, a partner at Karmarama and the chairman of the DMA Awards Committee, gives his view on the best direct marketing campaigns of the year.
Currys PC World, Asda, Very, Littlewoods, Boots, BT and Argos have all launched Black Friday ads today.
Hive, the British Gas service that allows users to control their heating through online tools, has released a content brief to agencies.
Samsung is launching its first festive TV campaign in the UK, which portrays its products as an integral part of the Christmas season.
Blending in with conversations on social media, or using "cocktail party etiquette", is the best way to develop content marketing, according to Patrick Albano, the vice president of EMEA advertising solutions at Yahoo.
It wasn't so long ago that James Connelly was cold-calling potential clients from the directory. Now he is celebrating the big-money sale of his business, Fetch, to Dentsu Aegis Network. Arif Durrani reports
Who would have thought we'd all be talking about the arrival of a flightless bird native to Antarctica in the run-up to Christmas 2014?
Yahoo is to acquire BrightRoll, the programmatic video advertising platform, for $640 million (£402.7 million) in cash.
Media agencies need to "wake-up" to the speed of change taking place in the industry today, otherwise Google and Facebook stand to make them "irrelevant", according to Paul Frampton, chief executive of Havas Media.
Google's YouTube is in the early stages of developing an advertising-free subscription service for online video, according to chief executive Susan Wojcicki.
Facebook advertising revenues hit $3.2bn (£1.98bn) in Q3, with profits up 90% year on year to $806m but admitted that its expenses would rocket as much as 75% in 2015.
Publicis Groupe's ZenithOptimedia's estimated £200 million European media business for O2, including the £50 million account in the UK, has been snatched away from them, following an intervention from Havas Media stakeholder and Vivendi chairman, Vin...
The social network's regional director of UK and Ireland tells Arif Durrani why it is a force to be reckoned with in digital video.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London