Skittles is releasing a teaser for its first-ever Super Bowl ad. The spot, created by DDB Chicago, employs the same humour as previous ads from the Wrigley brand.
The United Biscuits marketing director has big plans - and investment - to turn around McVitie's, starting with a bunch of furry animals, John Tylee writes.
Ferrero, which owns brands including Ferrero Rocher, Nutella and Tic Tac, has appointed Karmarama to handle its £2 million Raffaello creative business.
Ashton Kutcher cannot keep away from adland. After kicking off the month by featuring in the latest Wrigley's Extra spot he was all over CES last week. Campaign takes a look at the other ads the actor has starred in over the years.
Ashton Kutcher, the actor who played Steve Jobs in a biopic about the Apple founder in 2013, stars in a new TV campaign for Wrigley's Extra chewing gum.
MediaCom has won the consolidating pitch for Mars' global media planning business, spanning 80 markets.
McVitie's, the biscuit brand owned by United Biscuits, has launched its first Christmas ad in more than three decades for its Victoria selection box, featuring cuddly animals.
Mars Chocolate UK has unveiled a Snickers ad featuring the Rowan Atkinson character Mr Bean as a martial arts master.
Nestlé is set to part ways with Mindshare after ten years and appoint VivaKi and ZenithOptimedia to its £60 million UK media business.
NEW YORK - Executives working in large organizations must continually ask how they can "break themselves", to emulate the fast growth of start-ups, according to Mondelez International's Bonin Bough.
Ferrero, the company that owns Ferrero Rocher, Nutella and Tic Tac, is speaking to agencies ahead of a review of its Raffaello confectionery brand.
Wieden & Kennedy London has landed the UK creative account for the mints brand Trebor.
Following the announcement that Prince William and Kate are expecting their second child, Campaign takes a look at the most-shared baby ads of all time.
Unilever has appointed DDB to be the global creative agency for its Wall's ice cream brand, following a pitch led by Adam & Eve/DDB.
Kinetic EMEA chief executive Andy Jonesco leaves the agency with immediate effect, while Sky hands its digital remit to marketing chief Stephen van Rooyen, in this week's round-up of people moves in advertising, marketing and media.
Mr Kipling has created what it claims to be the first billboard made entirely of cake, as part of its 'Llife Is Better With Cake' campaign.
Mr Kipling, the baked goods brand owned by Premier Foods, uses a giant pink elephant to make its point that life is better with cake in its latest campaign.
France's beloved chocolate and pastry makers have started a social media campaign to oppose the French government's plans to impose health warnings on cakes and chocolates.
Nestlé, the owner of Nescafe and Shredded Wheat, has called a review of its £60 million media planning and buying account, putting the incumbent Mindshare on alert.
Ferrero has appointed Publicis London to handle the global advertising for its Ferrero Rocher chocolates after a competitive pitch.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London