Hottest virals: Jony Ive gives the lowdown on fingerprint ID for the iPhone 5s
The latest viral video hits from Apple, Guinness and Extra.
iPhone 5s: fingerprint identity sensor
Apple - iPhone 5s - The new Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor
Sir Jony Ive and other Apple design types explain the rationale behind the iPhone 5s Touch ID fingerprint system.
Guinness - basketball
A game of wheelchair basketball is not what it first appears to be as a twist at the end of the film reveals. The ad is part of the brand’s ‘Made of More’ campaign.
Extra - Origami
Wrigley has become the latest advertiser to deploy the 'dad/daughter relationship with a dose of coming-of-age' theme in its marketing. The film is proving popular, however, and has racked up more than 1m views on YouTube.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London