Nerd tempts hardened gamblers with 'Hungry Hippos' and Mikado biscuits in TV ad
A nerd arrives at a casino by parachute and draws the bemused stares of punters as he walks across the venue, before seating himself at a table where he proceeds to open a briefcase to reveal a game of 'Hungry Hippos' and a box of Mikado biscuits.
‘Casino’ forms part of a pan-European campaign that launches today in Germany and which is also rolling out across markets including the UK, France, Spain, Italy and Belgium. Other activity will appear in print and digital media.
Client: GBGF (a joint venture between Mondelez International Inc. and Ezaki Glico Co)
Agency: Fallon London
Creatives: James Harrop, Michael Micetich
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive - Fantastic Digital / Integrated agency up to £22k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£22k, Surrey - Close to Guildford
- Global Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, South East region